Hi (Art :) )

I just upgrade osgPPU to version 0.3. After I changed every osgPPU::Shader
to osgPPU::ShaderAttribute, my application still crashes in an unexpected
way.

But after a couple of hours of investigation (I almost went back to version
0.2), I finally found what was the bug. I have a lot of UnitInOut in my
application that add themself to create a specific effect.

Exemple  :

osgPPU::UnitInOut * aUnit = new osgPPU::UnitInOut();

osgPPU::ShaderAttribute* aShaderAttribute = new osgPPU::ShaderAttribute();
aShaderAttribute->addShader(someShader);

aShaderAttribute->add("tex0", osg::Uniform::SAMPLER_2D);
aShaderAttribute->set("tex0", 0);
aShaderAttribute->add("tex1", osg::Uniform::SAMPLER_2D);
aShaderAttribute->set("tex1", 1);

aUnit->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(aShaderAttribute);

previousUnit->addChild( aUnit );
aUnit->addChild( aUnit );                                        // this
line seems to not be valid anymore

It seems like this is not a good practice anymore and I didn't find a way to
replicate it.

Hope you can help me

Thanks

Alex