Hi all,

some longer time ago there was a discussion about the warning levels. Robert
wasn't happy about using very pendantic warning levels, since it could
introduce more errors than we currently have. Maybe take a look into list
archives.
Hence I am not really sure that OSG_USE_AGGRESSIVE_WARNINGS should be turned on
per default, because this is an opposite of what Robert want to have...

Cheers
art