Hi Rusty,

This is a normal behaviour of the intersection computation, as far as I know.
My guess is that you should flag your nodes that you want to condider ("root
nodes for each model"), and simply look for node's ascendants until you find
the flag.
Ex: If a model is 1 MatrixTransform on top, 2 MatrixTransforms under, and 2
geodes as 3rd "layer", then when a gode is hit you go "up" until you find the
first MatrixTransform.

Sukender