Thanks for the replay, but i can not find any topic corresponding this
contex. I don't know what's going wrong, but
if i share an openGL context, say from my master camera and then i suddenly
like to close a slave cam, i shouldn't
close the shared context. because i still have the current context in use,
right? It doesn't delete the master's context, but
i loose the textures, may this is what your like to give as hint. but i am
not sure whether it removes the textures only.

/adrian