Hi Neil,

Could you please do a "reply to" to threads, or fix your mail client,
as you posts are breaking thread constantly. You replies I coming up
"[osg-users] Re: subject" or "[osg-users] [Re:] subject".  What you
should be getting in a threadable reply is Re: [osg-users] subject,
have a look at the rest of the posts on threads to see what I mean.

Robert.