Hi Sunitha,

please only ask a question once and use more descriptive subjects.

As for your question, you have to realize that the model you are loading is
usually stored as a subgraph, so the particular stateset you are looking for
doesn't have to be on the root node of your model (hence you get null). You
can see this by converting your .iv model to .osg with "osgconv" and
inspecting the result with a text editor.

In your program you would tipically use a NodeVisitor in order to traverse
your model nodes and get the stateset you are interested in. I recommend you
to read the OSG Quick Start Guide by Paul Martz. Is available at

http://stores.lulu.com/pmartz

Regards,

Alberto