Hi Cory,

I built everything with Visual Studio 2005 on XP with no build problems. One minor glitch that may be my fault- when I ran the built the INSTALL target, it copied the executables to C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph rather than C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph-2.8 (I specified this in CMake).

Are you sure you changed CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to C:\Program Files\OpenSceneGraph-2.8 ? If you checked out the 2.8 branch to a new empty directory, the cache would have been empty so you would have had to change it again.

I always use a different CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX than the default, and it works well for me, which is why I suggest you re-check the setting... If it's really set to what you say, then there might be some other problem.

J-S