Hi,
I have visual studio 2008 express. and i have an error du to the versionning stuff

Build started 2/10/2009 4:05:58 AM.
Project "c:\sources\osg-branch\openscenegraph.sln" on node 0 (build target(s)).
Building solution configuration "Release|Win32".
..\..\..\PlatformSpecifics\Windows\OpenThreadsVersionInfo.rc(9): fatal error RC
1015: cannot open include file 'afxres.h'.

Reading a bit about it seems that i would need to install extra stuff in order it compiles. Is it a requested behaivour ? am i alone to have this problem ? I would like to know if a submission to put the versionniong optional is something you could accept.

I am not a windows developper, so if people have advise about that.

Cheers,
Cedric

Ümit Uzun wrote:
Hi Robert,