Jean-Claude Monnin wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:43:39 +0100, "Paul Melis" <p...@science.uva.nl>
said:
Jean-Claude Monnin wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to checkout OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0-rc4. It fails on a 403
Forbidden error (I tried multiple times since yesterday). I'm using
TortoiseSVN 1.5.7 on windows.
I was able to access the osg svn server in the past. Could this be a
problem with the new server? Anyone else have this problem with
anonymous snv access at the moment? Or is it a problem on my side?

Here is the message from TortoiseSVN:
"Checkout from
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0-rc4,
Can you access this URL in your browser?

Paul

Yes, I can access that URL in the browser.
Are you behind a proxy? For what it's worth: I can currently access the above URL and do an svn checkout ...

Paul