Hi All,

Another day, another batch of build, warning and bug fixes. And...
another day another release candidate.  Form the download page:

Stable Release 2.8.0, release candidate 5, released 10th February 2009.
Please test this release candidate, and report success/failure to the
osg-users mailing list.
Source Code:

    source package : OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0-rc5.zip
    svn tag: svn co
http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-2.8.0-rc5
OpenSceneGraph

Fixes today include:

   Fixed support for animated volumes osgVolume using osg::ImageSequence
   CMake build fixes for Collada to cope with the new Collada DOM.
   Fix of memory leak in GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp
   Fix of osgParticle .osg support for FluiidProgram a FluildFrictionOperator.
   Curl plugin now supports http redirects.
   Fix to FindZLIB.cmake under Windows

As usual this my point to request that you download 2.8.0-rc5 and test
the build and execution on as many platforms and applications that
you've have at your disposal.  If testing looks positive then
tomorrow, yes tomorrow will be when I tag 2.8.0 ;-)

Thanks for you assistance,