Ulrich Hertlein wrote:
On 14/2/09 1:13 AM, Robert Osfield wrote:
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM,<suky0...@free.fr>  wrote:
Very nice :) However, the blog says "...will be a place for OpenSceneGraph
developers/contributors to post news". But who have write access?

Just me and Jose L. right now. It does look I can add others to enable them to log in. Good candidates for others who would be appropriate to get a log into be able to post would be project leads of various 3rd party NodeKits, or major contributors. If you'd
like to be able to post to the blog please just raise you hand.

Forgive my scepticism but isn't this a bit like the mailinglist-vs-forum discussion?

(IMHO the cross-posting from/to the forum has solved that problem admirably, satisfying both camps.)

Will the blog be another place to visit/watch for information on OSG? Yes I know RSS makes it almost trivial to check but still: what information will be posted on the blog and what on the mailing list?

I don't mean to throw a spanner in the works, I believe blogs are good media for one-to-many communication but rather not so much for discussions.

Cheers,
/ulrich

I had the same question... so I'm glad someone asked. Despite my best intentions, I never end up checking forums/blogs/rss regularly where as mailing list traffic comes to me and can't be missed.

One of these days, I'll setup my RSS traffic to e-mail me...
-Paul