Hi Xuex,

I have never seen a report about problem like this before, so don't
really have any prior experience to bare on it.  The code in question
has been heavily used by all users for many years without problem so I
would suspect a build issue of some kind.

I will be making another dev release of VPB in the next week or so,
and this will match to OSG-2.8.0, and would be a better base for you
own testing.  Right now I'd recommend using the svn version of VPB and
OSG-2.8.0 as there have been lots of improvements to OSG since 2.6.0.

Robert.