Bonjour Jean-Claude,

I tried to download the pre-compiled dependencies for VC9 SP1
(3rdParty_Win32Binaries_vc90sp1.zip, as mentioned in the email below). I can't find it on the osg website. Did you forget to update the website
or am I looking at the wrong place?
(I looked at Dependencies->VS9 dependencies:
http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Community/People/MattiasHelsing)

There was a typo on Mattias's page, it said "This package can now be found in the OpenSceneGraph-2.8 binaries directory for VisualStudio8." but it linked to the VisualStudio9 binaries directory. I've fixed the typo. If you follow that link you will see the 3rdParty file at the top of the directory listing.

http://www.openscenegraph.org/downloads/stable_releases/OpenSceneGraph-2.8/binaries/Windows/VisualStudio9/

Hope this helps,

J-S