Hi Janatan,

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Jonatan <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:
> I am trying to compile the binaries myself, and if I succeed I do want to
> make them available for others.
> The problem is, that I get compilation errors for mingw_osgdb_jpeg.dll .
> Does anybody know the solution to these errors?
> (see my previous post/mail for the exact error messages)

I'm afraid I can't help with the errors, but I like to chip in that
fact that if you can't easily get all the external dependencies
compiled then CMake will be able to automatically detect which ones
are and aren't there and decide what parts of the OSG to build
accordingly.

For most OSG functionality you just need OpenGL and C++, it's the
plugins were the numerous external dependencies come in, and each one
of these is entirely optional, if you don't have the dependency then
the plugin build and the only thing you'll miss is the functionality
provide by that specific plugin.