Hi Robert,

Unless you move the mouse no new events should be generated.  Could it
be that you are just getting the last event state?  The only event
that should be generated per frame without any other changes is the
FRAME event.

I've seen this before too. Our event handler was being called with a MOVE event even though the mouse was sitting upside down on the desk (so no movement was possible). We just worked around it by comparing the position to the previous one and ignoring if it was the same, but there's a bug in there I'm pretty sure. Perhaps it's Windows-specific though...

J-S