Hi,

Alejandro Aguilar Sierra wrote:
Hi,

I just updated both ffmpeg and osg/trunk, compiled and instaled ffmpeg
but osg  can't compile because these errors:

[ 98%] Building CXX object
src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeFiles/osgdb_ffmpeg.dir/FFmpegDecoderVideo.o
/home/ale/src/osg/trunk/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp:
In member function 'void
osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::publishFrame(double)':

/home/ale/src/osg/trunk/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp:228:
error: 'img_convert' was not declared in this scope
/home/ale/src/osg/trunk/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp:
In member function 'void
osgFFmpeg::FFmpegDecoderVideo::yuva420pToRgba(AVPicture*, const
AVPicture*, int, int)':
/home/ale/src/osg/trunk/src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/FFmpegDecoderVideo.cpp:264:
error: 'img_convert' was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeFiles/osgdb_ffmpeg.dir/FFmpegDecoderVideo.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/osgPlugins/ffmpeg/CMakeFiles/osgdb_ffmpeg.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Before updating ffmpeg, I got other ffmpeg related compilation errors.

Any hint?

I think your ffmpeg is too "new", img_convert has been deprecated in the newer versions.

Search the ffmpeg threads on osg-users, I think you need a specific version of ffmpeg for the plugin to work, tho I can be wrong...

I know in our code we have checks for the ffmpeg version and switch between using img_convert and swscale.

jp

My system is GNU/Linux 2.6.26-1-686 Debian Sid, gcc 4.3.1.

Regards,

-- A.

This message is subject to the CSIR's copyright terms and conditions, e-mail legal notice, and implemented Open Document Format (ODF) standard. The full disclaimer details can be found at http://www.csir.co.za/disclaimer.html.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean. MailScanner thanks Transtec Computers for their support.