Hello Ernesto,

I have downloaded the 3rdParty dependencies form here
(http://www.openscenegraph.org/downloads/dependencies/Windows/VisualStudio7/3rdParty_Win32binaries_2005_05_10.zip).

That's the old 3rdparty package, which is not useful anymore because we need a newer version of the Freetype lib in particular, which is why you're getting that error.

The Dependencies page clearly states where to get the dependencies for VS7.1 (2003):

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Downloads/Dependencies

"VisualStudio 7.1 - https://osgtoy.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/osgtoy/3rdParty/branches/3rdParty_win32binaries_vs71/";

(Note that I removed the Visual Studio 7 item in the list, it was misleading since VS7 is not really supported and it linked to the old dependencies zip from 2005 which will not work as you discovered. The page should now be more accurate.)

Hope this helps,

J-S