Hi Richard,

My best guess would be that you haven't attached the Camera's to the
appropriate graphics context properly, there isn't any difference in
the way that 2.6 and 2.8 handle window inheritance so I'm surprised
you see a difference, perhaps something else in the mix has changed.
I'm not a QT expert so I have to defer to others for the specifics.

Robert.