Hi,
 I guess it depends on your platform. I haven't seen generic
implementation for it but I guess it could be added to display settings
or something like that (maybe GraphicsContext::Traits).

Anyway, on windows platform, in the file
"\osgViewer\GraphicsWindowWin32.cpp",
In the function "void Win32WindowingSystem::registerWindowClasses()"
The code register a window class and set it's icon to
    wc.hIcon         = ::LoadIcon(hinst, "OSG_ICON");

so you can change it there (Hard coded).

It of course will be much more usefull to pass the file in a generic way
that each platform implementation will call the specific platform calls
to load the icon.

Guy.

I don't know if there is a platform independent way of setting this.
What OS are you using? which icon are you talking about exactly? The one
in the top right corner?

Cory