Hi David,

This bug seem to be really tricky so if anyone could test this commande line
# osgviewer cessnafire.osg
and report the result and the OSG version / platform, this could be a nice help for track this bug.

Using OSG SVN (as of midnight Eastern time), Windows Vista 32-bit, cessnafire.osg runs ok.

I wonder if Robert's fix for the possible divide by zero has something to do with this? I don't know when that was checked in, but perhaps my OSG was compiled before it went in. Then again, perhaps it has nothing to do with your crash.

J-S