Is anyone else encountering this? "osgconv --formats" immediately returns to
the shell prompt. With OSG_NOTIFY_LEVEL set to DEBUG_INFO I see that it
finds the plugin directory, then pretty much just exits, as if there are no
plugins there.

Oddly, "osgconv --format flt" (and other extensions) works OK, and with the
notify output I see it finding the plugin immediately, followed by the
expected output relating to that plugin.

OSG 2.6.1 works OK. but svn head is broke as of at least late February
(that's when I took the snapshot for our OSG training in DC, and one of the
students there with a macbook encountered the issue). I haven't tried this
with 2.8.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
http://www.skew-matrix.com <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>