Hi Cory,

I am about to write a little Python tool for myself to take an osg file,
extract basic node information, and create a .dot file for graphviz. I
want very simple tree diagrams like Paul Martz made in the quick start
guide (he had green, yellow, and pink ovals for nodes).

I'm guessing this is something that might already be floating around out
there but I haven't been able to find it. If you know of such a tool, I
would appreciate a link to it.

Take a look at the dot plugin, I'm guessing it does most of what you want and all you'll have to do is change the style...

osgconv file.osg file.dot

J-S