Hi Robert, Paul

> This also matches with my expectation, that all new users will probably start
> to use the forum.

OK, maybe I was little bit too hasty writing this (I am breaking hte rules
stated out for the forum use ;) ). What I mean is that most of the new users
(please Note, I say users and not developers! ) will probably start to use the
forum. I would even try to be brave and would claim that: "A lot of new,
'young' users would prefer forum over the mailing list". With all the respect
for all users in the community, but forum has a lot of advantages for young
users (more anonymous, less serious, less managing work: deleting old mails,
reading everything, searching for the old messages, etc ...) For the developers
a mailing list is a better choice, because so they still can track what happens
in the community well.

I found an interesting phrase when I was looking for 'Forum vs. Mailing List'
on the google: "Mailing lists attract less non-serious users, so you get less
traffic. The slightly higher effort required to join keeps away a lot of people
using e.g. webmail - this usually does not affect developers. The end result is
potentially a better signal-to-noise ratio."

However, guys, I do not open again a hot discussion about advantages of any of
this systems. With this forum we have matched the needs of both worlds, so the
one who like to use ML subscribe there, the one who prefers Forums instead,
will use it.

Good evening to all of you guys and best regards :)
Art