The message is broken, sorry.

Hi Ümit,

Most of the time, this problem is due to Blender's 3ds import, not
osgExport. If you check the vertex count right after the import process,
you'll see that the model has already grown. I've experienced two facets of
this problem :

- 3ds importer doubles the vertices at object level.
- Meshes get complicated during the import.

Try other formats, try checking if the objects are duplicate, try running
the osgconv with --simplify option and one last thing is, you need to search
and replace the osgExport script to set data variance flags to STATIC. It
passes everything as dynamic and therefore OSG Optimizer leaves unnecessary
matrix transformations. I've succeeded in simplifying the models back to
their original complexity with these methods.

Good luck,

Can