Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply very much.

I used osgParticle::PrecipitationEffect to render the rain and snow in my
application. And I found the problem. Then I run the osgparticle example
directly to test. I did not modify osgparticle.

The problem seems to be solved after I update driver of my ATI mobility
radeon X1600 just now.

Regards,

Su Hu