Hi All,

I have an simple math question which I had resolved before but now I can't
figure out what would be the problem. I have car model which's direction is
x coordinate. I want to translate it by using it's current direction. So I
need to know it's next visit coordinate while it is rotating to left or
right. So this is my math;

carMatrixTransform->get(quad);
osg::Vec3d carDirection = quad * osg::Vec3d(1.0, 0.0, 0.0); // getting car's
x direction vector.

Then using carDirection, I calculate each next related coordinates
respectively by using iterator.

osg::Vec3d DestinationPos, SourcePos;
DestinationPos = SourcePos + carDirection * iterator; (iterator >= 0)

Do you think it is wrong?

Best Regards.

--
Ümit Uzun