Folks,

I'm trying to import large meshes, +10 million verts, +20 million tris from
obj files. I'm not familiar with the terrain generation/processing parts of
OSG and was wondering if there are any utilities that I can use to
subdivide these or convert to pageable chunks.

Thanks,

Brian

delivery.
purpose. •