On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Lucasw <wsa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  > From your build tree type "make edit_cache", this is the same as running
> "ccmake /path/to/source/tree".
> >
> > Check the contents of the OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY and OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY
> variables.  They should be pointed to the libraries you want to use for GL
> and GLU.  They are under the Advanced section of the cache.
> >

> Okay, after running make edit_cache 't' has to be pressed to get the
> advanced mode where the OPENGL variables are, and then I added
> /usr/lib/libGL.dll.a and /usr/lib/libGLU.dll.a to those variables (separated
> from the /usr/lib/w32api libs by semicolons).  Then 'c' for configure and
> 'g' for generate, and then it exits and everything builds fine.

Strange.  On my Cygwin install with CMake 2.6.2 (on Cygwin) I get:

 OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR              /usr/include/w32api
 OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY               /usr/lib/w32api/libopengl32.a
 OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY              /usr/lib/w32api/libglu32.a

What is the difference between /usr/lib/libGL.dll.a and
/usr/lib/w32api/libopengl32.a?  What version of CMake are you using?

--
Philip Lowman