Hello Robert and Shayne !

First a great thanks for your help ! So, i give more explainations :

>>What happens when you run the original osgviewer?

 Yes, I've made a build of everything and the original osgviewer works fine.
That's the reason why i tried to find if I have forgotten something in my cmake
configuration, but I don't find anything special...

>>What exactly is your own application? Is it another windowing framework?

My own application will be a real-time P2P network simulator/emulator. But
currently the viewer i try to build on linux is not linked with the current
version. So there is no conflict with my source code and with the osgviewer
source code... The osgviewer source code is linked with all the classical osg
libraries.

I was thinking that it could be due to a conflict between stl version ... but i
don't find how to build OSG with a specific stlport version. Is it possible ?

-Romain