From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Ed
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:02 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] GPU Feedback

Does OSG provide in mechanism for retrieving any metrics from the GPU? Seems like I read a few months ago on the nvidia dev site that certain drivers allowed for the retrieval of GPU performance metrics, but I can't find that information now. Anyone know what I am referring to? Or if I am hallucinating?

Ed