I have a very dynamic and large data set that is made up of several
levels of PagedLODs so nodes are being continually loaded/unloaded
to/from memory. However, I would also like to apply callbacks to the
nodes upon loading so that they might be dynamically modified based upon
user preferences before they're rendered. I'd prefer not to place a
callback at the root and have it continually visit all the children
looking for those nodes without any callbacks.

The question is:

Is there any way to define a callback and have the OSG pipeline
automatically attach it onto the root node of all newly loaded files (in
DatabasePager or the methods that call it) as they are loaded?

Thanks,
Tom