From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of
Jean-Sébastien Guay
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 4:02 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users]Geometryconsidered in near+far plane auto
computation

Hi Paul,

> Anyhow, you might be able to also avoid clearing depth in your other
> cameras.

Actually, the problem is not disabling clear of the depth buffer, it's
disabling clear of the color buffer. Only the first camera needs to clear
the color buffer, and since my skydome is rendered in PRE_RENDER, it's the
first camera. I therefore need to disable clear of the color buffer for all
other cameras.

Anyways, I'll try to go forward with the other route (disabling auto
computation of near/far) since I think this will have less implications.

Thanks,

J-S