Hi

I've deployed a few apps across platforms now, and the best advise I can
give is to make sure that if you change dev environment (i.e. vs2003 to
vs2005) make sure you recompile everything with the new dev env (even stuff
like alut :( )

On a worse note. I did once deploy a simple proof of concept app on XP then
got asked to quickly ( lol) get it working on vista. It kept on crashing, in
the end I never found out the real cause, but building my scene graph in a
slightly different way made it work (no idea).

So good luck, but vista appears to be a beast in itself (bring on windows 7
:) )

Cheers
Tom