Robert,

I got the latest VPB from SVN and it built after I made the changes to
the files I mentioned below.

I am using CMake 2.6-patch 2 on FC10 x86_64.  I only have OSG 2.80
installed.  I think all the issues I was having prior to this message
was that I had installed FC9 and then upgraded through FC10 betas.  I
finally last Thursday wiped my system and installed FC10 fresh and OSG
built.  The only issue I had was the Policy issue.

Michael