From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Tuesday 05 May 2009 16:52
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] OSG 2.8.1

Hi Tanguy,

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Tanguy Fautre
<tang...@aristechnologies.com> wrote:
> Is there any ETA on the final 2.8.1 if this RC4 goes according to
plan?

It would be good to get 2.8.1 out for the middle of this month.  I
need to get on top of submissions and make another rc, then hopefully
this will be the last, let this be tested this week and it look good
then do a 2.8.1 release next week.

To do this I'll need lots of testing from the community ;-)