you mean I should use 2.1 version of collada DOM instead of 2.2?

J.

Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:54:05 +0100
From: ro...@beardandsandals.co.uk
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Collada plugin not found.... but it is!

lucas Grijander wrote:

  Dear all,

I installed the last version of OSG (2.8.0) and the 2.2 version of the
collada-dom. I compiled and installed everything (debug and release).
Now, when I execute my application and I try to "writeNodeFile" in dae
format I get the well-known warning: "plugin not found". I got this
information too:

trying c:........\osgdb_daed.dll

USING c:.......\osgdb_daed.dll

DynamicLibrary::failed loading "osgPlugins-2.8.0\osgdb_daed.dll".....

any idea of what's the problem?

many thanks!

Jaime.

>From memory osg_daed.dll normally links against version 2.1 of the
Collada DOM i.e. libcollada14dom21-d.dll

Roger