Hi,

May I ask your guidance for a problem that I have.

I want to change the cursor of the mouse in function of the object that is
under of it. Example, when I'm passing the mouse over a dragger, I want to
change the cursor to a Hand.

I'm on the detection of the object for the moment. I'm using a handler which
use a LineSegmentIntersector on every frame. It works but it's kind of slow.

I've seen on the web about the GL_SELECT OpenGL renderMode which has been
design for it. But I've also seen that it's not a good way to do that.

Maybe someone has already done something like this or has an idea about it?

Thank you!

Cheers,

Romain Charbit

Romain Charbit