robertosfield wrote:
> HI Barkah?  Yusuf?  Could you please reply with the name you wish to be
> address as I'm afraid we can't guess from just your email account.

Yes everyone can address me as such. Sorry I didn't get accustomed my self
first with the forum regulation. I forgot about the mail2forum setting. I have
my full name in my forum profile though.

> As how to implement the effect of an infinite plane I can't provide a
> concrete example as I haven't personally implemented such an effect.
> If I were to implement it then I'd look at doing a sky/earth model to
> renders a backdrop for the entire scene and include the infinite
> ground plane as part of this.   One way well be able to take advantage
> of homogeneous coordinates in OpenGL to create the desired effect.

Can anyone point me to some resources pertaining this. I tried google and forum
searches but i don't think i've been using the right keywords.

I've been trying this 'trick' to achieve the same effect, I Use a polygon wide
enough to cover viewing volume base, and move this polygon along with the
camera. Perhaps anyone can fill me in about any issues that may arises (e.g.
performance problem, etc).

Thanks,
Barkah Yusuf.