Ryan,

Thanks for the hint on the max number of lods.  I'll try that when I get back
to this later in the week.  I've been back and forth trying to determine if it
is the txp plugin or not.  That code hasn't really changed all that much in the
past couple of years, but at the same time, there have definitely been changes
made by the vendor to the DB creation tool...

Thanks,

Steve P.