I've noticed that when using VPB terrain, the coordinates of the OSGViewer
Camera as
determined by Camera::getViewMatrixAsLookAt(eye,dir,up) appear to be in the same
coordinate system as the terrain. For example, my terrain was built from
Lat/Lon/Elev(m)
data, and the camera X and Y are showing Latitude and Longitude.

  Which is great, but I'm wondering how that happened, as I expected the Camera
to likely
be working in ECEF/geocentric Cartesian X/Y/Z coords. Does the camera magically
just pick
up the Coordinate System from the first file loaded by osgViewer, or what's the
rule?

  Also, I noticed the elevation/Z of the camera (which I expected to be in the
3000m range
for the Colorado Rocky Mountains) are more like 0.0253 (as confirmed by saving
an
animation path from osgViewer). What units is this in, as it doesn't seem to
jive with
what I saw elsewhere?