I'd like to add be able to move the camera to a predefined location at
the click of a toolbar button (e.g. top, bottom, front, side, etc...). I
don't want to change the up direction or the center (at) location, so I
think all I need to do is change my eye location.

I'm thinking about adding a handler for GUIEventAdapter::FRAME to my
event handler callback and move the eye a fraction of the way towards
the destination. Successive FRAME events would eventually get the camera
in the right place and it should be a smooth move. Is this a reasonable
way to accomplish my goal?

Cory