Hi Robert

> I think we are probably looking at a driver bug.  Could you try other
> machines/drivers to see if there is pattern to it.

I think so, I ran the program on a Virtual PC client running Windows 2000 and
everything was fine.

> I'm not sure this signature will come across well across the globe.
> Do you intend us to think you are "the Great", and in what respect-
> height, girth, wealth, intelligence, prowess in bed?  Here in the UK
> such an expression comes across as rather egotistical if one uses such
> an expression about oneself, and rather seen as blight on ones
> character.  So might I suggest a more modest signatute.

I'm not great in anything. It's just a simple expression meaning nothing
special for me.
Someday I was looking for information about 'Cyrus the Great' in Wikipedia and
found this article:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_great
After that I used this expression as part of my signature. I'll omit it in my
posts till I find a better non egotistical expression. Thanks for your notice
and sorry for inconvenience.

Regards,
just Moji for now!