Hi everyone

A quick post to tell you about my release of EdDidIt v0.5. EdDidIt is a
Material editing application for OpenSceneGraph. Users are able to load
models, edit and create materials, define thier own custom GLSL based
materials and finally export the model back out to the native OpenSceneGraph
format.

EdDidIt is avaliable for both Windows XP/Vista and OSX 10.4. All source code
has also been made avaliable, as my contribution to the ever growing
OpenSceneGraph comunity.

Check out my website <a href="http://www.hogbox.co.uk";>www.hogbox.co.uk</a>
for more information and to download EdDidIt.

Check out a video <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh1XQYIcVD0";>here</a>
here

This version is built against OSG 2.6.1 although I have built it against
2.8.

Cheers hope you enjoy
Thomas Hogarth