daniele argiolas wrote:
Hi,
I've a Nvidia Geforce 7900GS.

If I use an OSG version from 2.8 to 2.9 when I open a Collada file with texture (taken from collada-dom sample) texture are not loaded.

Then I've tried with version 2.6 of OSG and texture works fine.

What can I do? Someone have resolved it? I must use version 2.9 of OSG.

Output of 2.9.4 has a difference, write: "Failed to find matching <bind_vertex_group> for UVSET0"

Thanks,
daniele

Danielle,

The collada plugin is now much stricter its interpretation of the Collada spec. This message means that the file you are using does not conform to the collada schema. There are some samples on the Colllada website that are not conformant.. If you can send me the file you are using, I can probably show you how to hand edit it. This usually found in files generated by an old version of a popular 3d editor, I cannot remember which one, but the top of the Collada file should tell you.

Roger