Hi Edurardo,

Eduardo Alberto Hernández Muñoz schrieb:

> I'm trying to integrate bullet with osg; the problem comes with
> bullet's debug drawing.
>
> Bullet has an abstract class, with drawing functions to be implemented
> by the user.
> The main requirement is simply to render a line; however I need to
> draw a single frame,
> not add a model to a scene to be drawn over and over.

I've done this via a single geometry-instance, where I add the lines
(add the vertices and colors to their respecting arrays, updating the
primitivesets und dirty the displaylist & bound, setting the nodemas to
0xffffffff), and which I clear via an update callback every frame, and
setting the nodemask to 0x0.

Perhaps not the fastest performance-wise, but it's only used for
debugging-purposes.

HTH,
Stephan