Dears,

    I have two problems when using osg stereo functions.

   1.  When I use this function to configure the fusion distance,

setFusionDistance(osgUtil::SceneView::USE_FUSION_DISTANCE_VALUE ,
fusionDistance)

It seems none effect. As it is calculated automatically by osg and equals to
the distance between eye and the center of the scene. How can control it?

   2.   How to realize the stereo effect of the prerender texture?

        I use a camera to render the normal scene and another prerender camera
to render the reflect texture of the scene. The normal scene can get stereo
effects. But the texture in prerender camera couldn't have stereo effects.

       How can the prerender camera are controlled by the stereo parameters.

Thank You Very Much.

Best Regards.

Helong
--