Hi Johannes,

On 30/5/09 7:59 PM, Johannes Schüth wrote:
when i'm using shaders instead of fixed functionality to create projective
textures the
resulting texture mapping is a tiny spot in the center of the terrain model.

If i disable the shaders by removing the follwing line i get a correct
projection as
you can see in the image below.

I belive i do something wrong about the texture matrix generation.

My vertex shader just calculates the texture coordinate for the given vertex by
using
the texture matrix 1:

Perhaps you have any tips according to my problem? Maybe i have missed a step
according
to the texture matrix generation?

1) TexGen doesn't modify the texture matrix but generates texture coordinates.
2) TexGen is a fixed-function functionality so you'll have to generate the texture coordinates yourself in the vertex shader.

Cheers,
/ulrich