While working with the same coarse dataset I mentioned a moment ago, I
noticed what I
think might be a coordinate miscalculation when placing the draped image
texture onto the
terrain. Some testing suggested there might be a half-pixel misalignment of the
source
imagery. I'm trying to reconstruct a test case that I can share that
demonstrates this. I
notice there are some ifdefs in the VPB code for this, but it's unclear to me
if they're
correct. This would be a half-pixel in source image space, not in OpenGL texel
space, so
in my case of 30m Landsat imagery, it would be off by 15m. It could go
un-noticed when
using imagery sources of higher-resolution, as the offset would therefore be
smaller.

  Anyone noticed anything of this sort?