I have an update, using :

osgViewer::ViewerBase::Windows    windows;

viewer.getWindows(windows);
for (osgViewer::ViewerBase::Windows::iterator itr = windows.begin(); itr !=
windows.end(); ++itr)
 {
    //(*itr)->useCursor(false);
    (*itr)->setCursor(osgViewer::GraphicsWindow::MouseCursor::NoCursor);
 }

Instead of setting useCursor(false) works, the cursor is invisible.