Hi Anna,

Sorry about this, I'm afraid gcc didn't bark at me loud enough about
this problem (just gave a warning), the code was just a temporary
placeholder so I didn't worry about every last warning.  The code in
question has already been replaced, and as far as I know there isn't
any missing returns - gcc is at least reporting a clean build.  Could
you do an svn update, this should hopefully fix the build.

Robert.